We appreciate each and every one of you, our valued customers, but because we took a direct hit from Hurricane Ida, we operating on a limited basis while working towards being fully operational. Our service technicians are in the field and working to assist our customers while also assisting us in becoming fully operational. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this disaster.
We are proud to have some of the most knowledgeable technicians in the business. Several, have been with us over 10 yrs. They continue to receive ongoing factory training and certifications in all new Generac products and technology.
We do not believe in “high pressure sales”. Our goal is to simply meet the homeowner’s needs at a price that they can afford, whatever that may be. What many people don’t realize is there is a generator for every budget, it just depends on your needs.
Our sales team has received extensive training in all the to help you choose the right size and type of generator. We want to provide you with a generator that meets your present needs but will be able to do so without problems or regrets down the road. They know exactly what will and what will not work for your home.
In Home Assessment
Why a Standby Generac Generator
When you purchase a generator from Louisiana Generator, there are 5 things we worry about for you.
1. We will size your generator correctly (we will not undersize or unnecessarily oversize)
2. We will quote your installation in the least expensive option possible. Our experience in the field guarantees this.
3. We will install your generator legally and to code.
4. We will insist your generator be maintained properly and can provide this service to you at a very fair and reasonable rate. We highly suggest thinking twice before investing in a generator if you do not plan on maintaining it properly. The chances of having a generator function the way it should during a power outage are much lower when it has not been maintained properly and the chances of the customer unfairly finding fault with the manufacture or the installer when generator does not function properly are much higher. It’s a no-win situation for both customer and installer.
5. We will provide service after the sale. If you are one of our 2000+ Maintenance Contract Customers, you will have access to a technician on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.